Paramo Velez Adventure Light
The Velez Adventure Light Smock utilises Nikwax Analogy Light, our lightweight fabric that still gives Full Directional waterproof performance and all the other advantages of Analogy fabric but in a lighter package - excellent for summer use or for travelling light. It offers the features of the best-selling Velez - the front twin zips allow excellent ventilation and temperature control while the large front pocket is very practical for carrying maps and guides, photographic lenses or snacks and other requisites.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement and optimum fit.
- Two-way twin reversed zip design with inner, poppered baffles for maximum temperature control.
- Cropped front for maximum freedom of movement.
- Drop tail for maximum protection with draw-cord.
- High collar with central, single-hand adjustment to prevent wind, rain and snow entering the neck area.
- Reflective piping (front and back) for maximum visibility.
- Easy adjust velcro cuffs, cuffs can be rolled up for temperature control.
- Double-layer lining either side of spine and on shoulders, for technical rucksack use.
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fixed hood – fully adjustable, wired and roll-away.
- Single hand adjustment throughout.
- Nikwax Analogy Light fabric performance guaranteed.
- 1 large ‘dry’ zipped front pocket for OS maps, snacks, compass, etc.
- 1 Inner ‘dry’, zipped pocket for storage and hand-warming – fits OS map.