Paramo Ladies' Ventura Windproof Jacket
The Ladies’ Ventura Windproof Jacket is designed to be combined with the Ventura Fleece to provide maximum versatility and flexibility for a wide range of mountain activities including; mountain walking, alpinism, climbing and mountaineering. When worn alone, the Ventura Windproof Jacket can cut a gale force wind and protect against summer showers and squalls. When worn in combination with the Ventura Fleece, the system gives full waterproof protection, including head protection.
Works in conjunction with the Ladies' Ventura Fleece Hoodie to make a versatile duo.
- Fully-adjustable hood with wired peak fits over a helmet and allows excellent field of vision.
- Two-way reversed front zip allows easy ventilation and is sited off-centre to maximise pocket space and avoid lip area.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum movement.
- Easily adjustable cuffs allow sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Weather protection for lower back from scooped tail.
- Reflective tape on front and back of arms to enhance visibility.
- Very generous zipped pocket on left chest to carry mountain essentials.
- Ski pass pocket within chest pocket.
- Fast access right hand pocket with secure D ring attachment for compass, GPS etc.
- Renewable water-repellency with application of Nikwax® TX.Direct®.