Montane Womens Tierra Helada Jacket
Womens Tierra Helada Jacket from Montane is a winter, synthetic insulated jacket with windproof, breathable Pertex Microlight Stretch providing freedom of movement. With an adjustable hem and cuffs you can lock in heat with the best fit while 2 hand-warmer pockets provide storage or places to warm hands.
Articulated arms give freedom to move, allowing you to reach as high as you can as you climb the mountain while also reducing hem lift. The Fully adjustable hood is helmet compatible ensuring safety and is adjustable 3 ways.
The Tierra Helada jacket stuffs into its own pocket for convenience when on the move. When stuffed it can be used as a small pillow. With windproof fabric covered in a DWR coating, you are protected from the elements so you can explore in warmth and comfort.
- Windproof, showerproof, fast drying and DWR outer fabric
- PEAQ synthetic lining is supremely comfortable next to the skin - highly breathable and fast drying
- Articulated arms for reach high movement reducing hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with 3 point adjustment and wired peak
- Stow hood away neatly with the internal elastic loop and hook on rear hood compression cord
- Soft microfleece chinguard and around the hood aperture for soft comfort
- 2 hand-warmer pockets positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
- Internal left hand side zipped pocket
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs that can be used with gloves or mitts
- Adjustable hem prevents spindrift entry or heat loss
- Stuffs into right hand pocket - can be used as a small pillow