Montane Alpine Stretch Pull On
The Alpine Stretch Pull-On is designed to be worn on long summer days in the mountains. Wear it on mountain routes either alone, over a baselayer, or as part of a layering system during more hostile weather.
- Chameleon3 fabric wicks hard, dries fast and has a four way stretch for dynamic body movement
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Soft microfleece beardguard around chin and front collar for extra comfort
- ½ length YKK reverse coil front zip with internal wind-strip
- Mesh ventilated chest pocket with YKK reverse coil zip
- Low profile cuffs with grab tabs that can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling
- ‘Kite control’ split drawcord arrangement in the hem to better fine control front or rear adjustment. Also features internal clip to stash cord ends away.
Fabric details: 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex
Zips: YKK reverse coil
Fit: Active Mountain
Activities: Fast Alpine / Rock Climbing / Mountain Walking / High Trekking / Backpacking / Basecamp