Paramo Enduro Windproof Jacket
The Men’s Enduro Windproof Jacket is designed to be combined with the Enduro Fleece to provide maximum versatility and flexibility for a wide range of mountain activities including; mountain walking, alpinism, climbing and mountaineering. When worn alone, the Enduro Windproof Jacket can cut a gale force wind and protect against summer showers and squalls. When worn in combination with the Enduro Fleece, the system gives full waterproof protection, including head protection.
Works in conjunction with the Men's Enduro Fleece Hoodie to make a versatile duo.
- Fully adjustable hood with wired peak fits over a helmet and allows an excellent field of vision via three way adjustment with concealed adjusters.
- Sizable sleeve-torso vents allow very effective venting for good temperature control and line up with vents on the Enduro Fleece. They also give access to the Fleece handwarming pockets.
- Two-way reversed front zip allows easy ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum movement.
- Easily adjustable cuffs allow sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Long length with simple elastic hem provides weather protection for lower back.
- Reflective strip on front and reflective branding throughout to enhance visibility.
- Light but robust zips throughout feature zip pulls that are usable with gloved hands.
- Two chest pockets – one is map-sized and ideal for mountain essentials; the other is designed for fast access to GPS or compass.
- Ski pass pocket on upper arm.
- Renewable water-repellency with application of Nikwax® TX.Direct®.