Paramo Ladies Torres Medio Jacket
The Torres is ideal to take on all hill activities to provide fast warmth for winter climbers, walkers, campers, alpinists or Arctic explorers, skiers, Mountain Rescue, wildlife observers or outdoor photographers.
Such activities intersperse exertion with stationary interludes, for example eating lunch or belaying. To remain comfortable and safe, it is practical to add a synthetic overlayer quickly and easily on top of your waterproof.
The synthetic 130g fill offers insulation even in wet weather. The insulation extends to the hood and handwarming pockets. The jacket is sized to easily put on over existing kit.
The Torres Jacket is sized to fit over a waterproof, with a warm hood and useful pockets:
- Styled for overlayering with the Nikwax Analogy system to warm you quickly without removing layers. The scooped tail and adjustable hem help retain body heat.
- Uninterrupted vision in all weathers from insulated and fully adjustable fixed hood with single-hand pull adjuster, which can be stowed when not in use.
- Handwarming and storage from two large insulated and zipped outer pockets and an internal secure chest pocket.
- Sized and styled for overlayering with the Nikwax Analogy system without excessive bulk – perfect worn over the Andina, Mirada and Zefira.
- Insulated and fully adjustable fixed hood with single-hand pull adjuster. Can be stowed when not in use.
- Two large insulated zipped hand-warming pockets.
- Internal secure chest pocket.
- Full front opening with two-way zip, internal storm flap and chin guard.
- Adjustable hem to retain body heat with scooped tail to protect lower back.
- Easy adjust hook and loop cuffs.