Paramo Womens Pajaro Jacket
- Brand: Paramo
- Product Code: Paramo Womens Pajaro Jacket
- Availability: In Stock
Directional waterproof jacket that is quiet, durable and comfortable with good ventilation and plentiful pockets, ideal for women who are wildlife watchers and photographers.
The Pájaro uses Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric for weather protection without the rustle of membrane fabric, good ventilation for temperature control, and generous pockets for essentials.
The Pájaro is designed for nature-watching, outdoor photography and other country activities.
These activities involve exertion while moving, then remaining static for long periods. To be comfortable, you need ventilation options to reduce clothing changes when active and efficient moisture removal to prevent chilling when static. Ideally, essential equipment should be in easy reach.
Directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric gives dry comfort. Temperature moderation is provided by vents on arms and torso. Intelligent pocketing gives easy access to essentials.
The Pájaro Jacket offers plentiful pockets, excellent ventilation and good weather protection.
- Easily accessible storage from eight well-placed pockets.
- Good ventilation limits the need for clothing changes from upper arm vents, torso vents, two way front zip and sleeves that can be pushed up for cooling.
- Good protection in all weathers from a fully-adjustable hood with wired peak and from the generous mid-thigh length.
Choose the Pájaro Jacket for rustle-free, all-weather protection with generous pocketing …
The Pájaro Jacket uses soft, quiet but tough Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric, with a superb protective hood that moves with you and good length for extra coverage. Upper arm and torso vents make it easy to control your temperature. The eight pockets are carefully placed for speedy access to essential equipment.
So expect outstanding weather protection without rustle, effective condensation removal, cooling if needed, plus generous, well-placed pockets.
- Eight pockets hold essential equipment to hand:
- Two external chest pockets large enough for field guide or map
- Two large bellows pockets with secure fold-over tops with poppers
- Two zipped handwarming pockets accessed through torso vents
- Two low level spacious inner mesh drop pockets.
- Upper arm vents and torso vents allow temperature control while on the move.
- Wide field of vision from adjustable, wired-peak hood.
- Increased comfort when load-carrying from reinforced shoulders and back.
- Articulated shoulder design with raglan sleeves for maximum ease of movement.
- Two-way front zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Easy-adjust cuff with hard-wearing tab adjuster for precise fit and allows sleeves to be easily pushed up for cooling.