Paramo Torres Trousers
Excellent extra leg insulation that you can put on without taking your feet off the ground. And you're still mobile!
A simple idea with a huge benefit. Lightweight insulated trousers for both comfort and survival. The Torres Lightweight Trousers are designed to maintain good insulation and water repellency in extreme or prolonged cold and/ or wet. They can be used as an overlayer or worn comfortably on their own. The innovative Torres Trousers are very easily and safely zipped on and off in any situation and so represent a practical survival aid.
- Full length side zips with internal storm flaps.
- Innovative but simple "zip off''' construction allows Trousers to be put on or taken off without taking one's feet off the
- ground or sitting down.
- Webbing belt with waistband tunnel plus hook and loop tabs to secure.
- Articulated knees mean movement is not curtailed.
- Cut to fit over a climbing harness.
- Generously sized to be worn over other legwear, or can be worn next to skin.
- Effective in wet and windy weather as well as extreme cold, providing good insulation even when saturated
- Overlayering prevents loss of body heat during changes and promotes drying of undergarments.
- Very practical in bivouac and survival situations as mobility is not compromised by insulation (unlike survival bags etc).
- Light outer fabric with 100g synthetic fill delivers low bulk, so Trousers are easily compressed for carrying in a pack.
- Ideal garment for participants in any activity which could involve periods of sustained low temperatures. Winter climbers and walkers, alpinists or Arctic explorers, skiers, Mountain Rescue, wildlife observers and outdoor photographers.
- Treat with Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-In® to optimise wet weather performance.