Paramo Halkon Traveller Jacket
- Brand: Paramo
- Product Code: PAU91A
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £116.66
The Halkon Traveller is for outdoor people who need quick access to essential equipment.
Activities including nature watching and photography in warm weather, and summer travelling, require lightweight weather protection and the capacity to carry essential equipment securely.
The Halkon Traveller has been carefully engineered to distribute weight across the whole shoulder area, while 15 pockets allow equipment to be easily accessible. The Nikwax Cotton+ fabric provides UV (UPF 50+) protection in a quiet, lightweight and quick drying travel jacket.
The Halkon Traveller provides secure storage while protecting the wearer from sun, wind and biting insects.
- Secure, easily accessible storage from 15 well-placed pockets.
- Even weight distribution and comfort when loaded provided by an engineered shoulder yoke.
- Access to external and internal pockets when wearing a pack hip strap is maintained by allowing the strap to pass behind the front of the jacket through two-way vents in the side seams, which also provide direct cooling.
- 15 pockets for essential equipment:
- Two gusseted chest pockets, both with internal pen pockets
- Two zipped map pockets on the chest
- Two gusseted, expanding hip pockets
- Two handwarming pockets
- Two zipped, internal pockets
- Two internal drop pockets
- One zipped memory card pocket on the lower sleeve
- Engineered yoke distributes weight to minimise neck discomfort
- Two-way vent zips allow full use of the garment when using pack hip straps
- Fully articulated shoulders and back pleats allow for complete freedom of movement
- High, fleece-lined collar to protect from optic and camera straps
- Cuffs, with hook & loop fastenings, easily push up for cooling and deter insects
- Two-way front zip, with chin guard, allows for ventilation and access to inner layers
- Internal waist drawcord for optimum fit