Paramo Halcon Traveller Jacket
The Halcon Traveller can be worn over a baselayer or midlayer for comfortable load-carrying for all outdoor activities. The Nikwax Cotton+ fabric is rugged but quick drying, quiet and lightweight. The 14 pockets/ compartments allow a range of equipment to be organised, transported and easily accessible – ideal for overseas travellers, wildlife watchers, photographers and fieldworkers.
- Engineered to distribute the weight of equipment carried across
- the whole shoulder area to minimise any neck discomfort.
- Cushioning on shoulders for comfort and protection.
- High collar with fleecy lining.
- Two-way front zip with chin guard gives easy access to inner layers.
- Poppered side slits for fit adjustment to enable easy sitting or striding.
- Waist drawcord for optimum fit when load-carrying. Drawcord
- adjusters secured in pockets.
- Two zipped map-sized pockets at chest height, mesh-lined to
- reduce temperature gain.
- Two bellows pockets on chest with internal secure compartments
- for pen or pencil and glasses or sunglasses.
- Two generous poppered bellows pockets, tabbed for fast access.
- Two handwarming pockets at hip level.
- Two zipped, internal mesh pockets on chest for safe storage
- of valuables.
- Two internal hip level drop pockets, open-topped
- with light elastication to help retain heavy loads.
- Adjustable cuffs with hook and loop fastening.
Constructed from Nikwax Cotton+ fabric for robustness and quietness combined with rapid drying, wind resistance and low weight.