Paramo Mens Enduro Jacket
High specification, close-fitting waterproof jacket ideal for a range of activities including climbing and mountaineering. The Enduro Jacket uses Nikwax Analogy fabric with stretch panels to provide guaranteed weather protection plus maximum freedom of movement. It features excellent ventilation for temperature control, a technical hood and a choice of pockets.
- Helmet-friendly hood with large peak offers vertical and horizontal adjustment to optimise vision.
- Precise hood adjustment protects face without compromising vision – even if glasses or goggles are worn.
- Embedded cords and locks improve water/ snow shedding.
- Generous arm vents can remain open in the wet without water ingress.
- 180° shoulder/ arm articulation prevents jacket riding up.
- Low bulk cuff allows sleeves to be rolled up for cooling.
- Eco FreemagicTM cuff closure repels snow and aids fastening.
- Stretch panels in shoulders, sleeves and sides.
- Two-way front zip with internal storm flap.
- Zip-pull ‘locks’ for maximum security.
- Reflective piping front and rear.
- Excellent weather protection from 2” drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Design is rucksack, harness, helmet and single gloved hand friendly.
- Precisely sized to fit perfectly with Páramo base, mid and overlayers.
- Two large handwarming/ storage pockets in torso.
- Secure ‘fast access’ chest pocket.
- Large external working pocket for map storage.
- Secure, internal pocket on chest for valuables.