Paramo Mens Halcon Jacket
- Brand: Paramo
- Product Code: Paramo-Mens-Halcon-Jacket
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £245.83
Working with outdoor professionals such as Joe Cornish and John Aitchison, a deluxe version of the much acclaimed Pájaro, the Halcon Jacket is now ready to hit the hills and wildlife hides. Great for all outdoor enthusiasts - but especially those who want lots of practical carrying space, with nine easily accessible pockets, that's four more than the Pájaro! The fleece-lined collar and handwarming pockets of the Halcon provide additional comfort. The unique Analogy fabric and ventilation options ensure you can maintain your comfort without taking layers on and off.
- Fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak for increased field of vision and fit.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum freedom of movement.
- Two-way reversed front zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and ease of access.
- Upper arm vents for adjustable venting and temperature control.
- Increased comfort when load carrying from reinforced shoulder construction and removable foam insert strips.
- Easily adjustable cuff design allows sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
Excellent weather protection in all conditions from our unique 2” drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Additional temperature control from single-handed waist and hem drawcord pulls, which also help eliminate rucking when load carrying.
- Two external secure and ‘dry’ breast pockets large enough for OS-map storage, field guides etc.
- Secure internal breast pocket.
- Handwarming and ‘dry’ storage from two large and lined bellows pockets.