Petzl Basic Rope Ascender
The New Petzl Basic is a compact versatile and lightweight rope clamp with excellent grip. For use with ropes of diameters between 8 and 11mm
The Petzl Basic can be used to ascend a fixed rope, or as a progress capture in a hauling system.
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimise performance under any condition (e.g. rope that is icy muddy etc.). The stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion.
- Wider lower hole allows lanyard and foot loop karabiners to be easily connected
- Upper hole for clipping a Karabiner around the rope
- Suits rope diameter:8 - 11mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN12 841 type B
- Weight 85g