Petzl PIXA 1 Torch - 'Misted' glass giving users a wide uniform beam designed for close-range work. Can be used with the headband, mounted on a helmet (compatible with new 2011 version of the Petzl Vertex and the Petzl Alveo range of helmets) or placed on the ground.
Mounting plate for helmets without headband (included)
A lighting mode ideal for close-range work: wide, uniform beam, lights to 15 meters for 12 hours (25 lumens)
Note: The Petzl PIXA 1 differs from the PIXA2 PIXA 3 in that the PIXA 2 and PIXA 3 have two and three lighting modes respectively
Constant lighting, guaranteed lighting performance that does not diminish during its entire lifetime
Reserve lighting when batteries are almost discharged: lights to 5 meters for a minimum of 10 hours
Easy to use, even when wearing gloves:
- three-mode rotating selector dial
- lamp body can be oriented to direct the light according to need (rotation up to 45°)
- fast and easy battery change
- excellent resistance to falls (2 meters), to impacts and to crushing (80 kg)
- storage position protects the glass and keeps headlamp from being turned on accidentally
Comfortable adjustable headband, easily detached for washing
Battery charge indicator: repetitive flasher and red light
Waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes (IP 67), no maintenance required after immersion
- ATEX: CE0080, Ex II 3 GD, Ex nAnL IIB T4
- HAZLOC: class I Groups C & D div II, Class II Group G div II, Operating Temperature code T4.
Resistant to chemicals.
Functions with two AA/LR6 batteries (included), compatible with alkaline batteries, rechargeable Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and lithium batteries.
IMPORTANT NOTE: by replacing your PIXA headlamp's alkaline batteries with lithium or rechargeable Ni-Mh batteries, you can double the burn time of your headlamp, with identical lighting performance (however, the ATEX and HAZLOC certifications will no longer be guaranteed).
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good