Petzl Pixa 3 Head Torch
- Brand: Petzl
- Product Code: PETZLPIXATHRE
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £55.42
Petzl PIXA 3 Torch - Multi-beam headlamp adapted for close-range work, for moving around and for long-range vision. Can be used with the headband, mounted on a helmet (compatible with new 2011 version of the Petzl Vertex and the Petzl Alveo range of helmets) or placed on the ground.
Mounting plate for helmets without headband (included)
3 Lighting Modes:
- a mode adapted for close-range work: wide, uniform beam, lights to 15 meters for 12 hours (30 lumens)
- a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably, lights to 30 meters for 6 hours (40 lumens)
- a mode adapted for long-range vision: highly focused beam, lights to 55 meters for 3 hours (50 lumens)
Note: The Petzl PIXA 3 differs from the PIXA 2 in that the PIXA 2 has just lighting modes (it does not have one for long-range lighting)
Constant lighting, guaranteed lighting performance that does not diminish during its entire lifetime
Reserve lighting when batteries are almost discharged: lights to 15 meters for a minimum of 10 hours
Easy to use, even when wearing gloves:
- three-mode rotating selector dial
- lamp body can be oriented to direct the light according to need (rotation up to 45°)
- fast and easy battery change
- excellent resistance to falls (2 meters), to impacts and to crushing (80 kg)
- storage position protects the glass and keeps headlamp from being turned on accidentally
Comfortable adjustable headband, easily detached for washing
Battery charge indicator: repetitive flasher and red light
Waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes (IP 67), no maintenance required after immersion
- ATEX: CE0080, Ex II 3 GD, Ex nAnL IIB T4
- HAZLOC: class I Groups C & D div II, Class II Group G div II, Operating Temperature code T4.
Resistant to chemicals.
Functions with two AA/LR6 batteries (included), compatible with alkaline batteries, rechargeable Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and lithium batteries.
IMPORTANT NOTE: by replacing your PIXA headlamp's alkaline batteries with lithium or rechargeable Ni-Mh batteries, you can double the burn time of your headlamp, with identical lighting performance (however, the ATEX and HAZLOC certifications will no longer be guaranteed).