Thorlo Over the Calf Mountaineering Sock
- Product Code: Thorlo Over the Calf Mountaineering Sock
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £16.25
Enjoying maximum protection in sub-zero weather, on all terrains including extreme summit conditions where foot protection is critical. Specifically engineered to deliver the maximum protection and comfort for any mountaineer prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® blended with thermal fibers for extra insulation, superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, warmer, better feeling feet.
- 100% wool toe for maximum warmth, and low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for more comfort.
- Length: Over-Calf
- Cushion: Maximum Cushion
- Fiber Contents: 60% Worsted wool , 26% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic , 11% Stretch nylon , 3% Elastic
- Care instructions: For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.