Paramo Enduro Salopettes
- Brand: Paramo
- Product Code: Paramo Enduro Salopettes
- Availability: In Stock
The Enduro Salopettes are designed to fulfil the needs of the demanding outdoor professional.
When working hard in extreme conditions, you need legwear which will offer all-day comfort, unrestricted movement and protection from cold and wet conditions.
The well-tested and functional design, combined with Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric, provides optimum comfort, excellent articulation and total weather protection.
The Enduro Salopettes provide excellent freedom of movement, have tough reinforcement patches and the ability to “access all areas”, even when using a harness.
Unrestricted movement provided by large stretch panels which run from the waist to below the knee, adjustment chords on the calf and carefully designed panel construction ensure ease of use with harnesses and crampons.
Fabric reinforcement in all high abrasion areas; removable foam inserts provide additional knee protection and Dyneema® patches on the ankles protect against crampon wear.
Drop seat and 2-way zipped fly allow for comfort stops without removal of the garment or braces, even when wearing a harness.
- The Nikwax Analogy fabric system provides unrivalled waterproof protection and moisture management.
- Articulation and zoned stretch panels allow for unrestricted movement.
- Dyneema® reinforcement patches on ankles and fabric reinforcement in all high wear and high abrasion areas.
- Drop seat and 2-way zipped fly allow comfort stops without removal of the salopettes or braces even when wearing a harness while the broad elastic braces are comfortable when worn under a jacket.
- Large full length two way leg zips allow easy ventilation while a central zip on the bib and waist adjustment provide excellent temperature control.
- Storage from two large zipped chest pockets on the bib.
- Calf adjust cords allow for maximum knee articulation whilst minimising the possibility of “crampon tripping” when in use
- Added protection and insulation provided by removable and replaceable knee pads
The Enduro Salopettes are designed to provide waterproof protection and all day comfort in the most extreme environments.
Temperature regulation is assured via full-length, reversed side zips with internal storm flaps and a central zip on the bib of the salopette.
Designed for outdoor professional use, mountaineering and climbing activities, the salopettes are fully harness and crampon compatible and have reinforcement in all high wear and high abrasion areas.
Practical features, including storage from two chest pockets, poppered ankle adjustment and zoned stretch panels, ensure protection, functionality and manoeuvrability on the mountains.
How will your Páramo garment outperform breathable membranes?
Nikwax Analogy fabrics are not only extremely breathable, they are directional too. This means that water, both liquid and vapour, is directed outwards, ensuring your insulation remains protected.
Although breathable membranes allow moisture vapour to pass through them, they do nothing to transport liquid water. Therefore, when the production of sweat exceeds the Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate, or when the external temperatures drop, condensation (the change of water from vapour to liquid) will build up in breathable membranes.
Nikwax Analogy is so durable you could puncture a Páramo waterproof with pins, remove them, and still stay dry in the rain! Unlike coated or membrane-based garments, our directional clothing can be easily repaired, without compromising future performance.