Paramo Men's Helki Waterproof Jacket
The Men’s Helki Jacket is a very versatile, hard-wearing jacket for all hill and valley activities. The Analogy® waterproof fabric gives fantastic protection and removes perspiration most effectively. There is excellent freedom of movement through clean lines and careful ergonomic design. The unrivalled hood design and intelligent pocketing provide comfort and practicality in all hill environments.
- Adjustable hood with firm but shape-able peak for precise fit with or without hat, and will not compromise vision.
- 180° shoulder and arm articulation provides excellent freedom of movement, and avoids jacket pulling or riding up.
- Pump Liner® reinforcement at shoulders and centre back for extra protection when carrying a pack and in heavy rain.
- Ergonomically designed back, plus curved tail for protection.
- Waist drawcord with hidden cords for clean look and improved water shedding.
- Two-way front zip with internal storm flap.
- Cuffs easily pushed up for cooling, with Pump Liner® to reduce moisture build-up.
- Large OS map pocket on chest.
- Internal smaller mesh pocket on chest for valuables.
- Two handwarming pockets.
- Hem drawcord provides temperature control, and prevents rucking when load carrying.